ID: 205 | 1 - 5 yrs | Mumbai | careers
Detailed Roles & Responsibilities
1. To monitor the various client defined device alerts for anomalies.
2. To ensure that the alerts are properly deciphered using the various tools provided by the client and resolution provided if within support boundaries.
3. In case required, then escalate to the client engineering team for further resolution.
4. Provide support to the customers of the client and provide quality resolution via the email mode.
5. To make sure that the SLAs for the complaints are maintained and kept under control.
1.Need to have understanding about internet connections, networking, TCP/IP connection protocols.
2.Needs to understand the cloud technology, deployment, and various functionalities.
3.Understanding of IOT and its functionality and utility.
4. Need to have a knack for technical troubleshooting and associated thought process.
Tools- Internal client related tools such as Kibana, Grafana and Bridge. MS Office – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Process/Quality Standards -Familiarity with standards (ex. ISO)
Domain – Networking, Cloud Computing, Internet Of Things
- Quick Learner, Attention to detail, Complying with procedures.
- Methodical and organized.
- Good Communication Skills, Analytical Skills
0 - 3 Years in the technical support and customer communication