Junior Web Developer
Location : Austin, TX
Headquarters : Campbell, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Continuous integration
- Mirantis helps organizations ship code faster on public and private clouds. The company provides a public cloud experience on any infrastructure from the data center to the edge. With Lens and the Mirantis Cloud Native Platform, Mirantis empowers a new breed of Kubernetes developers by removing infrastructure and operations complexity and providing one cohesive cloud experience for complete app and devops portability, a single pane of glass, and automated full-stack lifecycle management with continuous updates.
- Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Liberty Mutual, PayPal, Reliance Jio, Societe Generale, Splunk, and Volkswagen. Learn more at www.mirantis.com.
- Mirantis is adding a Junior Web Developer to our team! Mirantis’ Training department is looking for an experienced web developer to serve as engineering lead for its backend and partner-facing systems. You will be responsible for translating high-level business needs and use cases provided by the department director into iteration and implementation plans, making leading technical contributions to those plans and products, and coordinating the contributions of intermediate developers on your team.
- The systems you will be responsible for serve our global network of training partners and customers, and provide the e-commerce backbone of Mirantis’ large training business. Therefore, in addition to delivering feature work, we expect a suitable applicant for this position to be enthusiastic and thorough when designing tests, continuous integration pipelines and QA procedures for all Training team projects, to ensure reliability and quality.
- Develop new components and features for Mirantis web properties using clean code principles
- Manage and deploy content including copy and creative assets on the company’s various website
- Optimize website experiences and user journeys
- Use strong organization skills to balance priorities, keeping a keen eye on consistently driving value for the business
- Manage inter-departmental requests and website QA processes
- Deliver on assigned tickets, working closely with stakeholders to ensure smooth execution
- Work with the Web Optimization team to improve site performance, growing your SEO expertise
- Strong understanding of Vue.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with headless CMS platforms such as Storyblok, Butter or Prismic
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Familiarity with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, SCSS/SASS, Tailwind CSS, Bootstrap 4
- Work with an established leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan.
- Mirantis ranked in the top 50 of G2's Best IT Cloud Products of 2021!