Powerhouse Consulting Group, LLC
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Klongtan Nuea, Wattana, Bangkok
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Consultant
Experience : Mid Level
- We are Powerhouse Consulting Group, the best Service Titan consulting company in the business. In just over a year, we’ve helped more than 50 contractors get the most out of Service Titan. Those contractors tell their friends about us, those friends tell THEIR friends, and well… we’re growing, FAST! That’s why we need your help. We love helping our clients grow their business by supercharging their use of Service Titan.
- Day in and day out, we enable our clients to improve their business operations through training, support, and problem-solving. We especially love coming up with creative solutions to make Service Titan work for them. We also love going on an old-fashioned egg hunt as we monitor our clients' accounts and give them new ideas on how to use Service Titan to its maximum potential. We become an extension of our clients’ businesses, learning about their needs and workflows, so that we can effectively and efficiently support them with whatever they need.
- Our Consultants work hand-in-hand with our clients to help them get the most out of Service Titan. Most of a Consultant’s time is spent in the Service Titan CRM platform, working independently or in live meetings with our clients to optimize and problem-solve.
- Consultants are the backbone of our company and our A-Team. They have expert-level knowledge of the platform. When a client describes a problem, they already have four or five potential solutions swirling in their head. In fact, oftentimes our Consultants identify opportunities for our clients without our clients mentioning anything at all to us - they are just that good.
- You’ll be working alongside one of our amazing Account Managers to help you with project management and client success. As a part of our Consultant team, you’ll be learning from other power users to level-up your knowledge.
- Communicating with clients via email and virtual meeting to discuss projects or live-troubleshoot issues.
- Providing guidance or completing hands-on work of all areas of Service Titan, including but not limited to:
- Inventory and Truck Replenishment
- Price book (price increases, categorizing, removing duplicates, etc.)
- Creating Custom Reports and Dashboards
- Custom Workflows like using forms, tags, and custom fields
- Phone Routing
- Accounting best practices and troubleshooting (batches, job costing, etc.)
- Memberships (recurring services, price book items, automated billing, etc.)
- Custom Estimates and Proposals
- Recommending software configurations to suit the client’s needs
- Using Sandbox (NEXT) and Practice areas, including setting up test scenarios for clients
- Identifying recommendations for clients to maximize the value of their software investment, including streamlining opportunities or finding under-utilized features.
- Leading training on Service Titan features or workflows for clients, including both Office and Mobile side.
- Documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for workflows.
- Successfully troubleshooting user issues.
- Coordinating with Support resources to drive completion of open items, including working with Service Titan Support, CSM, and other internal departments.
- Write and deliver custom reports for clients, such as release notes reports and end-of-month progress reports.
- Also, Consultants are responsible for tracking their Billable Hours daily. Billable Hours are critical to our company’s success and must be diligently tracked within internal systems. We tie bonus eligibility to billable hour targets, so Consultants have the opportunity to earn more on top of their base compensation.
- Our ideal candidate has 5+ years experience working in the home services or skilled trades industry as the ServiceTitan guru for their company. Whether you consider yourself a power user or a super fan, we are looking for people with deep knowledge of the platform. That includes all the other platforms that go with it - Consultants need to have advanced-level knowledge of Excel (for Pricebook work), marketing integrations (GLSA), and accounting integrations.
- Consultants at PCG work with several clients simultaneously, so people in this role need to have a strong grasp on personal productivity and balancing priorities. Consultants should have a “get it done” mindset - we’re looking for the type of person who thrives on knocking things off a to-do list. We have a high standard of service here, so it’s important for Consultants to keep work moving, meet deadlines, and ensure we’re communicating with the client along the way. You’ll have an Account Manager assigned to help support your project management and administrative efforts, but ultimately it’s up to our Consultants to complete projects on-schedule.
- Since Consultants work directly with our clients, either via email or by leading virtual meetings, they must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. For example, a Consultant needs to be able to explain the same concept a couple of different ways.
- What would be extra great? If you have any experience in specialty areas like Zapier, MarketingPro, and PhonesPro, make sure to mention that!
- Full-Time remote position
- US-Based candidates only
- Available to work during normal business hours
- For this particular position we're looking for someone within +/- two hours of Central Standard Time (UTC-6), due to the high amount of coordination needed with our clients and internal team members.
- Live Where You Want. We’re a fully-remote team with employees all across the U.S. You can work from wherever you’d like, as long as you have a space free from disruptions with a strong internet connection (capable of video meetings). For this particular position, however, we're looking for someone within +/- two hours of Central Standard Time (UTC-6), due to the high amount of coordination needed with our clients and Consultants.
- We Love Technology. As a remote team, we rely on technology to communicate. We use tools like Slack, Monday.com, Loom, and Calendly to work internally and with our clients. We love our #watercooler chat for sharing our favorite memes.
- Up Your Game. We’re serious about helping you improve your craft. Think conferences, webinars, dedicated time away to learn something new.
- Growth. Consultants are encouraged to grow into other roles in our company. We encourage our Consultants to pursue the Service Titan Certified Provider certification and attend continuing education courses.
- Cool Benefits. Full-time employees are eligible for stipends to improve their workspace, because every once in a while, you can use a new plant (...or mouse, or headset, or anything else that improves your remote work environment). We also offer stipends for coworking spaces, for those times when you need a change of scenery.
- No Crazy Hours. Our leadership team is serious about everyone having a full life outside of PCG. There have been a few occasions where things got extra busy and we put extra hours in, but we balance that with taking extra time off. We work hard and smart. Our company has 10 paid holidays and we take a common sense approach to vacation time, which just means we’re okay with you taking whatever time you need so long as your work is covered.
- Competitive Compensation. The starting salary range for this position is $50,000. We consider raises every year and this position can earn eligibility for bi-annual profit-share bonuses based on billable hour goals.
- Most importantly, our team is just plain awesome. You won’t find a better group of motivated, passionate, and supportive team members in the industry. We’re committed to finding team members that click with our culture and wholeheartedly agree with our core values.
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Home Services: 2 years (Required)
Service titan: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Apply for this job
+66 (0) 2073-0218