Location : Groton, CT 06340
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
- Performance tuning
- Software development
- Database management
- Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees was recently recognized as we were awarded a Providence Business News Best Places to Work Winner for 2021!
- We are currently seeking skilled and motivated candidates for a Solutions Architect at our Sub Base, Groton, CT location.
- Responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's systems. This includes research, design, integration, and implementation of large-scale systems. Work closely with the customer to bridge the gap between their business needs and technology solutions. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Provide consultation on complex projects and is recognized to be the top-level contributor/specialist. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected in the performance of duties and responsibilities associated with this position. This position requires a Top-Secret level security clearance with the US Government.
- Leads and advises customers on key issues impacting projects and business.
- Leads the development of system requirements specifications as the solutions architect
- Ensures projects and associated systems are developed and completed according to customer standards.
- Plans, designs, modifies, develops, builds, tests and implements systems
- Develop system and software architecture.
- Develop and review software design and documentation.
- Leads integration, unit and system tests of system components.
- Involved in all phases of a project from requirements review through development, integration, and testing.
- Provides consultation and leadership in one or more areas for the design, development and implementation of technical products and systems.
- Ability to design and implement with minimal direction
- Perform Oracle database administration duties such as performance tuning and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field with a minimum of five years of experience.
- Database Management System Software
- Development Environment Software
- Engineering and Technology
- Critical Thinking
- Complex Problem Solving
- Systems Analysis
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
- Completes assignments on time/on budget
- Provide lead role in support of the development of technical portions of proposals
- COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with Rite-Solutions' vaccination policy. All Rite-Solutions employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirements by contacting email@example.com and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. If customer site vaccination requirements are more strict, they will take precedence over Rite-Solutions' vaccination policy.
- We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
- As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.