Associate AWS-IOT Specialist
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Provide Consulting to customers and understand their current workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop a business case and Cloud adoption roadmap. Data platform including but not limited to Data lake, Data warehouse, real-time integration, complex data processing etc.
- Assist in designing multi-phased cloud data strategies, including crafting multi-phased implementation roadmaps.
- Understanding of the IoT analytics lifecycle
- Fluent with IoT analytics engineering, ingestion and analysis of high volume, high velocity of data in near real time / real time
- Understanding of edge computing and ability to perform the same in a real world practical use cases.
- Ability to build architecture designs and solutions focused on cloud and edge intelligence.
- Ability to draw end to end reference architecture stitching together all the required layers based on customers need.
- Serve as a SME in a cloud data platform for larger implementations of the practice.
- Evaluate, select, and implement new tools and frameworks to expand our platform capabilities.
- Research, analyze, recommend, and select technical approaches for solving exciting and complex development and integration problems.
Hand on experience required:
- Good hands on experience with AWS services in Bigdata.
- Hands on experience on Python is must.
- Design & implemented AWS IOT based solutions (Greengrass, IOT core, rules engine)
- The primary focus is on AWS core services – Lambda, S3.
- Knowledge of AWS IoT Suite, and proven PoC experience for cloud and edge implementation with AWS
- Basic understanding on AI/ML solutions.
- Good to have PoC/Implementation exposure on some of the AWS ML services from the given list (Amazon Sagemaker, Comprehend, Amazon Forecast, Amazon Fraud Detector, Amazon Kendra, Amazon Lex, Amazon Personalize, Amazon Polly, Amazon Rekognition, Amazon Textract, Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Translate)
- Working experience with version control platforms e.g. Git
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Qualification
- Hands on POC experience of designing & implementation - 1 year.