This job posting has expired
Embedded Firmware Engineer
Location : Secunderabad, Telangana
Headquarters : India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Firmware Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- High level design and architecture development, coding, unit testing and Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Extensive documentation of the design specifications and implementation details.
- Works closely with multi-disciplinary engineering teams.
- Participate in peer design and code reviews, Training and mentoring junior team members.
- Maintaining existing products, Provide post production support.
- Ensuring each activity to follow company defined standard process.
- Solid programming experience in C, Linux and embedded RTOS
- Must have experience with 16-bit and 32-bit microprocessor architectures.
- Must have experience with Wireless and wired technology viz. Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Cellular.
- Must have experience with External memory devices like RAM, Flash, SD cards…etc.
- Experience on IDEs like CCS, KEIL, and MPLAB…etc.
- Experience in implementing communication protocols like MODBUS, CAN, I2C, SPI, USB, TCP/IP, SNMP and Http etc.
- Knowledge in ADCs, DACs, EEPROMs, TFT and PWM interfacing.
- Should have strong debugging skills and good understanding of hardware architecture.
- Should be aware of quality process.
- Experience with Agile or Waterfall or Scrum development processes.
Apply for this job