Sales Development Representative
Location : United States
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Contract
Hiring Role : Sales/Marketing Executive
Experience : Mid Level
- We are recruiting a team of Inside Sales Representatives, to help us onboard Sellers in our marketplace located in California USA. You will use our leads to connect with prospective Sellers via outbound phone calls, and if necessary direct messages / email, explaining the value and benefits of our product (mobile application and website product). This is a short sales cycle, as there is no cost / fee for Sellers to list their services in our marketplace sporforya, which is a similar business model to airbnb and upwork.??
- Prospecting cold calling, direct messaging and email using our scripts and leads, and leads you have sourced.
- On-board Sellers/Providers (business and individuals) to LIST their sports services / activities in our marketplace for free.?
- Manage, cultivate and expand an assigned geographical territory in the USA.??????
- Identify the decision makers, key players, market leaders and the best sellers in each territory to on-board.??
- Maintain follow-ups, sequences, custom messaging to cultivate relationships with customers.
- Manage the entire sales and onboarding process, reporting regularly in team meetings and maintaining data/CRM.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly on-boarding quotas, close in on targets, and monitor KPI's.
- Clear understanding of our business model, value, benefits, product features, and functions.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and professionally in English, verbally and written.?
- Ability to respond to customers in a timely and effective manner, and have internet research skills to identify new leads.
- Ability to work independently, work under pressure, self-motivated, driven, positive attitude, and enthusiastic
- Willingness and commitment to self educate and understand our evolving product, and our target market.
- Utilize CRM, Slack internal communications, Trello for project management, Google Workspace for other required tools.
Hours: 20+ hours per month (flexible schedule)
Pay: $100 per month Base Pay + Commission Pay (OTE $600 per month), see sporforya for more information.?
Apply for this job