Digital Verification Engineer
Location : 6075 The Corners Pkwy Ste 207, Norcross, GA 30092
Headquarters : San Jose, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- System architecture
- Millions of people experience Synaptics every day. Our technology impacts how people see, hear, touch, and engage with a wide range of IoT applications - at home, at work, in the car or on the go.
- We solve complex challenges alongside the most influential companies in the industry, using the most advanced algorithms in areas such as machine learning, biometrics and video processing, combined with world class software and silicon development.
- Deliver detailed test plans for verification of interface designs by working with design engineers and architects and by reviewing specification documents.
- Create and enhance constrained-random verification environments using System Verilog and UVM.
- Identify and write all types of coverage measures for stimulus and corner-cases.
- Debug tests with design engineers to deliver functionally correct design blocks.
- Close coverage measures to identify verification holes and to enable high confidence tape-out.
- Maintain and enhance DV flow setup.
- Support system validation and test teams for test vector generation and system bring up.
- Use a methodical engineering approach to the analysis and diagnosis of complex technical issues or defects.
- Carry out verification tasks required to complete development work by developing a solid understanding of the system architecture and proposing changes and improvements where appropriate
Digital Verification Engineer Key Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelors or Masters degree and digital verification experience.
- Organized and creative thinker, motivated, and independent learner who can multitask in a dynamic environment, able to create and implement new solutions where required.
- Expertise in UVM or equivalent System Verilog object oriented verification methodology.
- Exposure to the various verification techniques such as coverage based verification, formal verification techniques etc.
- Python scripting language, other languages such as Perl, Tcl, C and C++ also beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with international teams.