This job posting has expired
Sr. Product Manager, IOT Solutions
Location : Los Gatos, CA
Headquarters : Boise, Idaho, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Senior Level
- The Cradlepoint team is seeking a creative Product Manager to lead product management activities for our industry-leading cloud-managed wireless WAN branch business. In this role, you will be driving a wide number of strategic initiatives including but not limited to: (a) evolving a winning product line strategy, (b) building sustainable hardware and software differentiation, (c) defining and building the next generation 5G platforms for Branch, and (d) ideating and executing on a strategy to develop adjacent product lines to create the next big disruption.
- You will work within a fun culture with a strong engineering team on the development of a wide set of features and collaborate with various teams from all over the company. You will work closely with the entire Product Management team to understand and deliver on the strategic big picture, while inherently and independently being detail-oriented, organized and driven enough to identify and produce the pieces required to put that picture together.
- Headquartered in Boise, ID, Cradlepoint is the global leader in software-defined and cloud-delivered network solutions for connecting people, places, and things over wired and wireless broadband. More than 15,000 enterprise and government organizations around the world rely on Cradlepoint 5G/4G LTE-enabled network solutions to keep critical sites, workforces, vehicles, and devices always connected and protected.
- Utilize our vast metrics and customer-focused data sets alongside your own research to continually find the next big growth opportunity, explore the latest networking trends and features and propose ideas on how we can bring them back to our service
- Collaborate on overall Branch product strategy towards our product vision and mission by synthesizing user and business needs into product priorities and roadmap
- Work across the organization and development team to understand feature prioritization, determine sprint capacity, point tickets, and plan sprints
- Own release management, including writing and distributing product briefs and managing release to millions
- Partner with our Customer Support and Success teams to champion Branch users, understanding and prioritizing their feedback, investigate and resolve technical issues
- Monitor the progress of tickets, clear blockers, and answer business/product questions for the development team
- Partnering with engineering, design, data science, analytics, marketing, and other key groups to release world-class hardware, features, and functionality, measure the success of products and strategize iterative improvements
- 6+ years experience in product management
- 2+ years product management focused on wireless network solutions (including cellular, LoRA WAN, Bluetooth, WiFi) for machine-to-machine communications; as well as in depth understanding of edge devices (including gateways, routers, sensors, and industrial IoT solutions)
- Experience working in the communication networks (IP/TCP, VPN, Cellular) industry is desirable
- Experience working with current and emerging wireless communications technologies (LoRa and Sigfox etc.) desirable
- Demonstrated success managing and improving existing products by shipping increments in an Agile environment
- Strong customer focus and a well-honed sense of empathy for regional and cultural considerations towards building a global experience
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with technical partners, peers, and executive management alike clearly and effectively; as well as the ability to write clear and thorough specifications and user stories
- Demonstrate strong experience with data-informed decision making; know how and when to leverage qualitative and quantitative experimentation, and adept at analyzing results from these experiments
- A positive, can-do mindset and team focus
- Bachelor’s degree in various fields of study is applicable. Computer Science, Engineering, marketing, project management or equivalent experience
Travel: Up to 20%
- Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.