Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Schaffhausen, Switzerland
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- We are looking for a talented developer to join a team that builds Industrial Internet of Things (Iot) applications with PTC ThingWorx to join our DMS team (Digital Management Solution). We build innovative Iot solutions to connect products and processes using modern cloud-based technologies and architecture. As a developer, you will build solution that monitor, and control connected products and systems. You will frequently work on a team with other developers, solution architects, and project managers to identify goals and requirements, define solution approaches, and build great applications.
- Design, develop and maintain multiple applications and services
- Hands on IoT development and configuration.
- Contribute to project teams that could include both onshore and offshore people.
- Contribute to IoT Solution development, architecture and infrastructure design, technology build and deployment activities.
- Other duties as assigned by Project Manager
- What your background should look like:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or other technical area
- PTC Thingworx Certification
- Strong knowledge of IoT Platform
- Portfolio demonstrating your programming and design skills.
- 1 or more years of experience in a similar position.
- Hands on experience in ThingWorx platform (Application development, Mashups creation, Installation of ThingWorx and ThingWorx components).
- Hands experience in PostgreSQL
- Experience of implementing IoT architecture systems in various project scenarios
- Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation