Senior Digital Designer
Location : 10250 SW Greenburg Rd, Portland, OR 97223 (or) REMOTE
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement plan
- Paid sick time
- Do you want to do GOOD in the world? Do you like good design, consistent branding, and making a difference? Us too! ? Ready your resume, cover letter, and work samples, and apply to join our team.
- MiaDonna & Company was founded right here in Portland in 2005 by a mother with a single objective: help free innocent children oppressed by the diamond mining industry.?
- Our beautiful, ethical, and affordable fine jewelry is compassionately crafted in the U.S.A. with conflict-free lab-grown diamonds, lab-grown gemstones, and recycled precious metals. Every purchase at MiaDonna funds our charity foundation The Greener Diamond to help restore diamond mining communities by empowering them to grow food instead.
- As the first certified B Corporation lab-grown diamond retailer, we?re committed to meeting the highest social and environmental performance standards to empower and support diamond mining communities, global societies, and the earth.
- Following the initial 90-day training/probationary period, MiaDonna offers health, dental, FSA, and retirement benefits; paid time off and sick pay, (7) paid holidays annually, a hybrid remote work schedule (where applicable), and generous employee discounts on diamonds and fine jewelry.
- This full-time, salaried position reports to the Digital Marketing Manager and collaborates with the CEO, Marketing, and Sales teams to create a wide variety of digital (and sometimes print) design projects. This may include UX / UI design, social and email marketing advertisements, and marketing collateral.
- You are an ambassador for our brand?s design and our point person for creating compelling digital and print designs for a variety of channels and applications.
- Guide and grow MiaDonna?s brand aesthetic and make sure it?s being used consistently across all platforms
- Website components such as banners, landing pages, etc.
- Social Media and Email Marketing graphics
- SEM advertising and digital marketing campaigns (Video, infographics, etc.)
- Packaging, promotional, and sales collateral
- Business assets such as slide decks
- Support the general upkeep of photo and creative asset libraries
- Special projects as assigned
- Portfolio/Work samples: showcase your experience embodying a company?s brand/style across multiple projects (email and web, consumer marketing materials, social media, etc). Your work should demonstrate a strong visual aesthetic and a deep understanding of color, composition, and typography.?
- 5+ years related work experience (must include digital design)
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and video editing software
- Thrive in a seasonally fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines?
- Ability to take ownership of your projects while welcoming feedback and striving to effectively communicate design decisions
- Proactive, self-motivated worker with the desire to lead and collaborate
- Detail-oriented and able to manage and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude, and eagerness to learn
- Proficiency w/Mac computers and Google Suite
- Experience with web building tools like WordPress, Shogun, Shopify, etc
- UI or UX design experience
- Basic website building and a general understanding of HTML/CSS
- Advertising and SEM knowledge
- Print design experience
- Luxury brand experience (B2C) effortlessly matches MiaDonna?s branding style
- An understanding of the elements of a profitable e-commerce operation
- Experience providing art direction for an onsite photoshoot
- Education: BA degree or equivalent experience in graphic design, visual communications or a related field