This job posting has expired
Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Headquarters : Lausanne, Switzerland
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Firmware Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Firmware Engineer is responsible for design and development of firmware for Logitech Computer peripherals and Gaming products and work with global teams.
- Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviours you’ll need for success at Logitech.
- Firmware development on Microcontroller platform (NRF52x) with respect to functionality, performance and quality.
- Develop a new platform using RTOS
- Work with teams to develop sensor interfacing, USB, and BLE.
- System level debugging, efforts to improve performance and reliability.
- Collaborate and work with developers across the globe during firmware development
- For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviours to our team:
- 8+ Years of experience in firmware development for low-power battery devices or wireless devices.
- Experience in embedded systems design with real-time operating systems and strong firmware architect capabilities
- Strong programming in C, debugging & troubleshooting of uC
- Expertise/understanding of one or more of the following drivers: I2C, SPI, UART, Flash, EEPROM
- Strong knowledge of Makefiles and Cmake
- Performs code review following coding guidelines and static code analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills and a good team player
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong debugging skills, all the way from application to hardware and has experience in using Oscilloscope, USB Analyser, etc.,
- In addition, preferable skills and behaviours include
- Experience in NRF52x microcontroller
- Work experience in OS development on Nordic platform
- Experience in USB protocol, Bluetooth or any Wireless protocol
- Hands-on experience in operating system such as Windows, Linux, RTOS
- Knowledge of Linux Internals, Linux device driver development and BSP development
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in ECE, EEE, Computer Science or a related field.
- Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we are small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we are big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That is a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
- “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, Age, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
- If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.