Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Munich, Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Role . IoT_Communication_Developer The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
- With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
- We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our IoT_Communication_Developer team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
- Experience in IOT/Cloud software development and Industrial Communication
- Implementation of the C/C++/C# components
- Complete ownership and accountable for design and implementation of the Projects/Program
- Analyze the requirements and come up with appropriate design and evaluate design alternatives
- Collaborate closely with development teams on requirements spanning multiple applications / across platforms.
- Well versed with IOT technologies and Industrial Communication stack development
- Collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other Architects, developers, product owners and service developers to implement IOT/Cloud components
- Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering in Computer Science, Instrumentation or Electronics and Communications
- Experience: 3 to 6 years of experience in design and development IOT/Cloud software development Components
- Hand-on experience developing multi-threaded applications using C++ or C# or RUST
- Experience in working on IOT/ Web/Cloud/Mobile based projects
- Strong knowledge of IoT communication protocols: MQTT, OPC UA, REST APIs
- Knowledge of working with Bluetooth Devices/ Raspberry Pi / Beagle Bone hardware platforms
- Experience in Protocols like FTP, SMTP, Modbus, HART and Serial Pot and data formats like XML and Json
- Experience in PROFIBUS and IE/PB, Network technologies and GRPC
- Ability to work independently and with team in collaboration
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness for continuous learning
- Know-how in Angular / Type Script / Node JS
- Micro services and container technologies
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies (Azure/AWS), EC2, Cloud Architecture
- Experience with Industrial communication protocols
- This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
- We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
- Find out more about Siemens careers at:  www.siemens.com/careers