This job posting has expired
Firmware Engineer, Electrical Engineering
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana (or) REMOTE
Headquarters : Ramireddy Pet, Narasaraopeta, Andhra Pradesh 522601, India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Firmware Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Firmware Engineer will be responsible for the technical deliverables of embedded projects delivered
- from India engineering Center for the GPS Business Unit.
- He/ She will also be responsible for to ensure that the projects are delivered on time with the right
- technical quality.
- Role is not a People Manager and he/she should be a hands-on person and should be ready to
- lead/work on projects when a need aris
- Responsible for design, development, implementation and unit testing of Embedded
- firmware for GPS products
- Work with global software team members to deliver complete and high-quality control
- software applications to schedule and specification
- Captures requirements & derive technical specifications to be implemented. Provides
- estimates on planning of these requirements.
- Clearly articulates test cases with pass criteria. Performs testing, documents test results,
- reviews the test data & analyses failures interdependently with root cause and counter
- measures to fix the issues
- Leverages peer review & communicates openly to find options to simplify tasks. Adopt
- platform strategy and practice standard design rules/patterns
- Constant learner to become a Subject Matter Expert.
- Aware of different micro controllers/processors & clearly understands critical
- Able to independently write complex C programs.
- Experience in application development and device driver development
- Experience with bare metal and RTOS is required
- Experience in Board bring up and OS porting
- Experience on Analog/Digital sensor interfaces, PID algorithm based Motor control
- system applications is required
- Very good with data structures, design patterns, object-oriented design and algorithms
- used in programming.
- Very strong with Serial interfaces, Experienced in various bus interfaces like CAN, SPI and
- Self-driven, creative and can work independently to drive timely closure on
- projects/activities with high quality.
- Clearly understands different options & utilizes optimization techniques
- Can define infra needs & clearly knows deployment schemes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to review and evaluate
- code and writings of others.
- We are hiring for our client based on Hyderabad.
- Flexible shift
total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Apply for this job