New Grad SW Developer - Cloud Native Scheduler
Location : Ottawa, ON
Headquarters : Kista, Stockholm, Sweden
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
- Come, and be where it begins.
- Approximately 40% of the world’s mobile traffic is carried through an Ericsson network. The fifth-generation (5G) of Radio Access Networks (RAN) is happening now and Ericsson is the recognized technology leader in bringing it to the market.
- With the first commercial 5G launches, there has never been a better time for you to make your mark. From connected automobiles to wireless online gaming and connecting the “Internet of Things”, the possibilities are endless.
- PDU Cloud RAN
- The organization, within Business Unit Networks, seeks to work closely with our customers, passionate about the delivery of virtualized RAN solutions. We accelerate product development with new fresh thinking. We challenge established flow with new methodologies and are active in the open-source communities.
- Full-stack Virtualization of the 5G NR CU and DU; CRAN & DRAN configurations; COTS HW
- NR Scheduler and 3GPP Standards
- Open interfaces (e.g F1, X2/Xn, A1, 01, LLS…)
- Embedded real time software development running in cloud based infrastructure
- Kubernetes, pods, edge and far edge containers
- Deliver scalability, resilience and performance by taking full advantage of the evolving architectural and services inherent to a Cloud-Native Platform
- Strive for delivery of product and test code that improves the advantages of a DevOps infrastructure
- Phenomenal interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good knowledge in C/C++
- Interest to work with real time embedded development
- Knowledge of Linux – at least as an user
- Collaborative and outstanding teammate
- Notion of troubleshooting and test oriented mentality
- Passion for high quality SW development
- Interest on cloud based app development
- Additional Qualifications & Experience we value!
- Git, Gerrit, Jenkins and Spinnaker
- Python, scripting languages, JSON, XML and Yaml are a plus
- BSc or MSc level in a SW related field
- Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.