Location : San Francisco, CA (or) REMOTE
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Nodle is the decentralized IoT network built on Parity substrate that will bring data liquidity to billions of devices and their users. Since being founded in 2017, Nodle has grown to a team of 12 with experts in Blockchain, Design, Cryptography, Mesh Networks, Bluetooth, Security and App Development. Our team strives for security, privacy-centric design Web Developer to join our global team. This role will report directly to our CTO. We are flexible on location as long as you are able to join a few mandatory meetings a week.
- In this role you will work closely with the engineering team to secure and improve our public facing sites along with development of internal web based tools.
- Experience with Svelte
- Experience with React and other web frameworks
- Experience with maps, geographic visualizations, but not limited to maps
- Design-centric focus
- High level care of code quality and documentation
- DevOps mindset
- We are a tenacious and altruistic team with shared values. We value creativity, autonomy, passion for what we do and personal and professional evolution. We support one another as we know the importance of our work and that as we continue working together we will accomplish all goals we set for us. We don't enjoy micro-managing or worrying if our peers will help us when needed. We work hard, we respect one another, meet deadlines and enjoy each others' company.
- Manufacturers or operators of electronic devices utilize the Nodle Network to collect valuable data and connect their remote devices to the Internet, and many are benefiting from it today. The Nodle Network is currently being used by Fortune 500 companies to locate their assets. The range of applications in asset tracking can go from consumer tracking devices, to Bluetooth tags that can locate pallets, goods, vehicles, and parcels.
- Every smartphone owner has the opportunity to participate. All that is required is a smartphone and a mobile application. No special investment, knowledge, or skill is necessary. Once a user has joined the community and their mobile application has launched, they can automatically participate in the Nodle Network.