This job posting has expired
Associate Sales Engineer-ANY US Location
Location : Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Headquarters : Sunnyvale, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Sales/Marketing Executive
Experience : Mid Level
- Computer networking
- Master's degree
- Associate Sales Engineer
- Early Career Development Program
- Do you want to be in a customer-facing role that uses both your technical and interpersonal abilities? Do you want to be an Engineer but also get to use your people skills to sell innovative new solutions?
- This is an exciting time for you to kickstart your career in the IT industry. Digital transformation is everywhere, with technologies such as Multi-Cloud, Automation, IoT, AI/ML and 5G driving the next waves of innovation. Juniper Networks is at the heart of this transformation with our industry-leading technologies that are helping to resolve the most sophisticated issues in connectivity.
- Sales Engineers are the technical specialists who articulate and accelerate time-to-value for customers by leveraging solutions for Cloud, AI-Ops, operational simplicity, and service-assurance enabled architectures. You will become the technical lead who works with our customers to understand their business issues, networking, and security constraints, and then apply Juniper technology to solve those problems. You will be able to apply your passion for technology to excite our customers and provide them with the best possible experience and outcomes.
- If you enjoy the real-world application of knowledge to seek solutions to problems, Sales Engineering is an extraordinary place to be! Are you willing to unleash your potential?
- The Associate SE Program is a career development program designed to rapidly onboard new engineers. The program starts in July 2022 with an intensive, hands-on training and development phase where you will begin to learn fundamental Juniper technology and professional skills.
- You will then move into the apprenticeship phase of the program where you will focus on real-world projects to deepen your Juniper technology knowledge, hands-on skills, and customer interaction experience.
- Responsibilities will vary depending on each assignment, but will include such goals as the following:
- Attend and assist onsite customer presentations and engagements, including solution demonstrations
- Prepare technical responses to customer proposals and follow up on customer questions
- Participate in the development of lab proof-of-concept configurations based on test plans
- Deliver training and workshops
- Seek to learn and build solutions that fit customer needs
- Must Be a 2021 or Spring 2022 Bachelors or Masters graduate with a degree in a related technical field like Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or Computer Science
- Strong communications skills, including writing and speaking
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Deep and incurable curiosity
- Ability for analytical thinking to solve technical problems
- General knowledge of computer networking solutions
- Cloud networking and OS virtualization technologies knowledge a plus
- Experience with Python or similar scripting languages a plus