Software QA Engineer (Python & Networking)
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Santa Clara, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
- Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
- AFC is seeking a development engineer in test/software quality assurance engineer. The qualified candidate will be responsible for new feature testing as well as enhancing and maintaining the existing verification framework and tools. The ideal candidate will have experience in test and automation methodologies. Preferred Skills:High level programming experience in languages such as Python, Ruby or Perl
- Object Oriented Programming
- Must be able to convey an understanding of test methodology for the purpose of automating tests
- Knowledge of Layer2/Layer3 networking protocols/technologies such as BGP/OSPF/PIM/IGMP/MLAG
- Experience with various APIs such as REST, SOAP, XML/JSON-RPC
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and hypervisors including VMware/Nutanix/KVM/OVS
- Must have a workable knowledge of networking technologies and experience in testing either embedded networking devices or web-based applications related to network operations.
- A 4 year degree in computer science or related field is required.
- Good communications skills
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 4-8 years experience.
- Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
- If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
- Join us and make your mark!
- HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
- This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office