IoT Software Sales Executive
Location : San Jose, CA
Headquarters : 3000 Atrium Way, Mt Laurel Township, NJ 08054, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Sales/Marketing Executive
Experience : Mid Level
- Enterprise Product Lifecycle Management and Mechanical CAD Sales Executive
- If you weren’t held back at your workplace, how far could you go?
- Are you a ‘people-person’ with experience in selling enterprise software?
- And are you ready to feel empowered at an important role in a growing company?
- We are 3 HTi, a privately held systems integrator located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, and we’re the Global Leader for Digital Transformation of the Manufacturing Enterprise. We provide technology platforms and enterprise applications which allow our business clients to dramatically speed up time to market, reduce cost, and improve quality by weaving a digital thread through their design to manufacturing and service lifecycles.
- Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and care for our customers, communities, and employees. We have an action-oriented team that embodies integrity and trust, and that sense of team spirit is found company-wide. We know that our great team members are critical to our success, and our existing sales people are the highest compensated in the business.
- This remote but highly visible role has extremely high earning potential and a residual revenue component. We pay on subscription renewals and services projects to provide a steady income stream that scales year over year. The more you sell the more you make - there is no ceiling!
- We represent PTC’s Windchill and Navigate line of PLM software solutions, and our business has grown an average of 32% per year for the past 3 years with a plan for continued growth.
- PLM software serves manufacturers and other businesses that are involved in the design and manufacturing of mechanical products. We’re looking for someone with some prior experience in selling software systems into the discrete manufacturing sector.
- Prospect and generate leads by creating and executing a Sales Territory Plan that includes focused cold calling, working with marketing on email campaigns, webinars and other activities to generate leads
- Provide value and metrics and ROI of PLM solutions in proposals to clients
- Establish growth plans for existing accounts
- Maintain a sales pipeline and accurate forecasts to achieve targets and quotas
- Drive opportunities from end to end through the full sales cycle sales
- Promote software subscription renewals and client services
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years successful sales experience to the Discrete Manufacturing Industry in a highly competitive environment. Knowledge of PLM systems is a plus.
- Experience developing and executing a Sales Territory Plan/Strategy resulting in significant revenue growth
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills combined with very strong presentation skills
- Strong Team Player
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to “Hunt” - generate, qualify leads and manage via Salesforce CRM
- Ability to identify decision-makers and build strong relationships with customers
- Mentality of a “Closer”
- Understanding of Sales Methods and Skills such as Top Down Selling, MEDDICC, etc.
- Self-Discipline and drive to work independently
- Professional presence and credibility
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- We are looking to add strong candidates that contribute to our culture and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands-on, and results-oriented, then 3HTi is the place for you. Please visit our website to learn more https://3hti.com/about-3hti/careersat3hti
- Based upon experience we offer a lucrative compensation model that is a mixture of fixed and variable compensation. OTE is $100k - $225K annually.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration to join the team without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pay: $100,000.00 - $225,000.00 per year
Work Location: Multiple Locations