This job posting has expired
Specialist, Digital Marketing
Location : Montréal, QC
Headquarters : Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Sales/Marketing Executive
Experience : Mid Level
- At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
- If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
- Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
- The Wholesale Marketing team is seeking a candidate to join its dynamic and creative team, who are responsible for an array of business-to-business marketing initiatives in domestic and global markets.
- The position supports the Wholesale division with a focus on website management to continually expand and grow our customer facing websites. Centralized communication, drafting & distributing customer communications to ensure consistency in messaging that is aligned with corporate brand standards. Event support to enable an exceptional customer experience. Data analysis from various tools to recommend changes that enable constant improvement of marketing programs and initiatives.
- Develop and manage strategies, content, and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports to expand and grow the Wholesale websites
- Develop and create communications/content to support product marketing (brochures, datasheets, presentations, customer communications)
- Track and assign online leads through the Content Relationship Management (CRM) platform to appropriate sales primes, including the tracking of KPIs
- Manage, update and maintain the customer database, ensuring the integrity of the data
- Support virtual/in-person event administration such as registration, catering, accommodation, hands-on support as required
- Work with third party creative agency to develop plans and tactics to bring the direct communications strategy to life
- Have diploma/degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with marketing automation tools such as; CRM, Pardot and Salesforce
- Knowledge of web development, usability, and user experience design principles and best practices, including Content Management System (CMS) and HTML experience
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail, with strong quality assurance
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship management skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
- Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
- At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
- Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.