This job posting has expired
Software Engineer - Test / Analyst
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Berwyn, Pennsylvania, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- We are Telular, a business unit of AMETEK – IoT for Tanks, Trucks, and Alarm Systems and we need a talented individual to join us as we leverage and evolve our IoT platform for an explosion of Industrial IoT applications. Are you ready for this journey? You will be part of a fun, innovative, and cross-functional scrum development team that delivers full stack IoT applications platform on Oracle Cloud Services and mobile devices. This is a highly visible role that delivers and supports APIs for many applications with a strong growth trajectory.
- Review use cases and scenarios, develop and run test cases, generate test reports.
- Develop test scripts to automate regression test processes
- Generate and review portal analytics and review usage trends
- Generate and review device traffic data - detect performance issues and anomalies
- Participate in Scrum events (Daily scrums, Sprint Planning, Backlog grooming, Estimation sessions, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives) across a US/India development team to deliver high quality product increments.
- 3+ yrs Experience with SQL
- 3+ yrs Experience in Design Verification, Analysis and Load Testing of Enterprise Systems
- 2+ yrs Experience developing Test cases, Automated Regression Testing processes
- 2+ yrs Experience with Power BI or a similar Analytics tool, Excel
- - Ability to communicate effectively - written and verbal
- M2M/IoT industry
- Cloud development
- Mobile application development
- Embedded systems development