This job posting has expired
Solutions Sales Engineer
Location : 79 Inverness Dr E, Englewood, CO 80112
Headquarters : Centennial, Colorado, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Sales/Marketing Executive
Experience : Mid Level
- Uses a Consultative, solutions-oriented approach
- Develops and articulates solutions based on the customer's strategic business or technical requirements
- Has a Broad Technology Focus - Datacenter, IoT, Edge Computing, Connectivity, etc.
- Identifies and scopes the services necessary to implement solutions
- Works with Solutions Architects across all services areas – including Integration, Design Engineering, Professional and Support services
- Helps to identify and leverage resources in order to satisfy the technical needs and objectives of the solution
- Stays current on technical specifications for hardware/software requirements, stays abreast of the latest technology trends in order to develop solutions
- Works closely with the Onboarding team to define project deliverables and determine realistic schedules
- Participates in partner training events including but not limited to webinars, conferences and bootcamps
- Obtain certifications and maintain knowledge of industry standards, new technologies, and current technology trends
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- May serve as an expert within own function
- $117,000.00 - $143,000.00
- Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
- US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
- Full time
- EEO Statement:
- Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
- Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:
- December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.
- All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.
79 Inverness Dr E, Englewood, CO 80112
Arrow Electronics, Inc.