This job posting has expired
Test Engineer - CO-OP
Location : 1900 International Park Dr, Birmingham, AL 35243
Headquarters : Chicago, Illinois, United States
Hiring Mode : Intern
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Quality control
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Family leave
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
- We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
- The NextGen 911 business is made up of two key segments, Emergency Call Routing and Emergency Call Taking. Emergency Call Routing is the next generation IP network combined with software that allows transport of an emergency call, text, video or IOT alert to the correct public safety answering point using geospatial routing. Emergency Call Taking software then presents the call, text, video or IOT alert to a call taker for triage and dispatch of a response. Additional supplemental data - such as real time location of the caller or emergency health profile data can also be displayed to help drive better outcomes.
- We work in Scrum methodology. You will be responsible for performing quality control activities (test case execution, bug identifications, etc...) for software being developed by our software engineers .
- Azure DevOps
- Agile Scrum
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree and graduating on December 1, 2022 or later
- Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- EEO Statement
- Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
- 1900 International Park Dr, Birmingham, AL 35243