This job posting has expired
Location : 3580 Grand Oaks Ste 101, Corona, CA 92881
Headquarters : Bellevue, Washington, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
- Mobile Associates (MA) work as a member of a Retail Team of Experts to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. They’re brand ambassadors who build energy and excitement around our products and services. They are passionate about the connected world and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where technology innovations, customer needs, and the Retail experience are continuously evolving. They immerse themselves in significant connections with our customers, and their ability to build new and deepen existing relationships is unmatched across the wireless industry. They continuously work to build expertise in uncovering our customers’ needs and have a passion to educate, demonstrate and recommend device and service solutions. This role is a learning role, where new associates are working with their team and proactively building skills and proficiencies, in preparation for the next level up as a Mobile Expert. As a Mobile Associate, you will be required to successfully complete new employee training.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting and having fun doing it!
- Competitive drive and proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing ideas, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
- Effective at balancing customer needs and performance goals.
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred.
- Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and you're up to the challenge.
- Competitive base pay plus milestone bonuses
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
- This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
- Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or in-store.
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything from unique accessories cutting-edge IoT devices.
- Approaching service and sales needs with composure, integrity and compassion.
- How our ever-expanding coverage stacks up in our customer’s neighborhood, providing them with a lightning fast LTE network
- Why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
- Completes training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
- Makes the most of their time on shift, consistently seeking out information between customers, learning about innovations in wireless and technology.
- Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues, creating a seamless, run-around-free environment.
- Successfully identify and handoff small business leads.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
- We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
- T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated. T-Mobile USA, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in T-Mobile's workplace and employee conduct in violation of this prohibition is subject to employer discipline, including termination.
- 3580 Grand Oaks Ste 101, Corona, CA 92881