This job posting has expired
Cloud DevOps Architect
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : San Jose, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : DevOps Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- TrelliX is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Cloud Operations Engineer/DevOps expert and architect to support our Enterprise ‘Unified Cloud Edge’ product lines.
- Organizations and governments around the world may have different priorities and transformation initiatives, but one thing in common is that all are faced with growing risk, advanced threats, and complex environments. Today, cybersecurity strategies are critical to long-term success, and McAfee Enterprise is here to provide the industry’s only comprehensive, proactive, cloud security platform. Our technology is designed to protect the people, hybrid infrastructure, IP, and reputation of your business through our actionable threat intelligence and world-class solutions. With a cloud-native portfolio that spans from device to cloud edge and multi-cloud, you can stay ahead of threats by predicting, preventing, detecting, and correcting them. Backed by our 30+ year history, you can trust that we have the focus, experience and expertise needed to continually innovate, and are committed to help you protect what matters most.
- As DevOps architect you will be focussing on operational excellence and will develop approaches to continuously improve the overall customer experience of our cloud solutions.
- As a member of the Cloud Operations team, you will support and coordinate the ongoing operational activities (compliance, patching, deployment, monitoring, reporting) for our private and public cloud hosted solutions.
- Day to day responsibilities will include ensuring that our solutions are resilient, available, healthy, and performing well.
- You have experience in leading Cloud Operations / DevOps projects. With relevant experience of 5+ years in the field.
- You have total industry experience of 8 years to 15 years.
- You have experience supporting large scale cloud environments, including multi-site Kubernetes deployments
- You have a broad understanding of commonly used architectural patterns for public and private cloud setups.
- Strong knowledge of technology and security topics including network and application security, infrastructure hardening, security baselines, web server, and database security.
- Experience with scripting, including Python.
- You have a solid understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) including EKS, VPC, NLB/ELB/ALB, IAM, KMS, EC2.
- You have experience on all OSI network layers and a good understanding of the involved protocol stacks.
- Knowledge of cloud security policies, including controls from SOC 2 Type 2 and ISO27001
- Experience in developing, documenting, and maintaining operational and security procedures and processes (Patching, Product Updates, etc.).
- You have extensive experience working with container technologies, deployment and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Cluster API).
- You are skilled in CI/CD pipeline creation and deployment of infrastructure as code in AWS using Terraform.
- We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee Enterprise to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
- We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.