This job posting has expired
Location : Mississauga, ON
Headquarters : Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
- At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
- If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
- The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
- We’re looking for transformative and innovative problem solvers to help us shape the future of enterprise 5G and cloud computing. By harnessing the power of 5G to drive industry 4.0 transformation, you have the unique opportunity to build and grow new enterprise products in partnership without MEC alliance partners, and lead our accelerator programs.
- This new product & partnership position is ideal for a customer-focused product manager with product marketing or business development experience in enterprise solutions (i.e. Apps, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, etc.)
- You will work directly with Bell’s MEC Alliance partners and Bell technology colleagues to accelerate Bell’s 5G momentum. You will enable the creation of innovative new business applications that will also enhance the ways our customers engage with Bell services and content.
- As part of the Bell Mobility Products team, you will work closely with various Bell business units (i.e. Bell Business Markets) to create unrivaled enterprise assets that build a robust 5G product portfolio. This is a particularly exciting time, as Bell is aggressively investing in its largest capital acceleration project in our company’s 141-year history.
- Familiarity with the Industrial IoT, cloud based architectures, hardware and 5G network elements will help you develop a compelling enterprise product roadmap to help enterprise customers digitally transform their businesses.
- 5G MEC product partner management including creating product requirements, and concept design of new services across multiple business units
- Create and drive partner programs through the Bell 5G Accelerator program, with leading incubator partners
- Market research and prepare business case justification for product investments
- Lead cross functional engagements through all stages of ideation, funding, design and execution.
- Engage and lead cross-functional teams to deliver complex customer-focused services on time and on budget
- Effectively build relationships including external partners to execute new 5G services
- Manage development and product releases with internal cross functional groups (i.e. IT, network technology, billing, customer care, and marketing)
- Track and analyze performance of solutions through the various stages of the product lifecycle to help identify opportunities or areas of improvement
- Develop success metrics for all new initiatives and track ongoing performance and program optimization opportunities
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in enterprise product management with exposure to partner and channel development
- Working knowledge of enterprise cloud platforms, enterprise SaaS, ERP systems and other IoT solutions and services also preferred
- Strong track record of influencing and engaging teams to execute MVP product releases
- You motivate your stakeholders by evangelizing your thought leadership, but also willing to dive-in and break down siloes
- Excellent presentation skills to clearly and effectively communicate across departments and external partners
- You have a bias for action and support your stakeholders in executing within a highly matrixed organization
- You are skilled at confidently clearing barriers and relentlessly focused on delivering the best customer experience possible
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving and skilled in communicating new business models with stakeholders in ambiguous and entrepreneurial business conditions.
- Motivated and comfortable leading others during workshops and other cross-functional processes
- Strong command in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other digital virtual communication platforms (i.e. Jira, Confluence, Miro, Slack, etc.)
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 02/13/2022
- Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
- At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
- Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
- Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.