This job posting has expired
Sr Account Executive, IoT Sales-NoCal
Location : 1200 Concord Ave, Concord, CA 94520
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Sales/Marketing Executive
Experience : Senior Level
- Technical sales
- B2B sales
- The Enterprise Senior IoT Account Executive is a IoT sales professional that actively prospects and cultivates new Enterprise business relationships that drive IoT revenue for T-Mobile. Responsible for working with companies to implement new business initiatives to drive strategic revenue & realize cost savings by using IoT. Responsible for opportunity and account planning to identify new IoT opportunities, managing their sales funnel, accurately forecasting their business, and closing new business. Collaborates with customer executives, strategic partners, and internal T-Mobile resources to expanding share of wallet for IoT solutions used by Enterprise customers.
- The IoT Senior Account Executive will be responsible for working with Enterprise customers and T-Mobile for Business sales teams to solve business problems through IoT solution selling. The role requires a consultative selling approach with experience in deal negotiation up to the C-level. This role includes driving the strategy and managing the entire sales cycle – from identifying the right solutions or partnerships and building a competitive value proposition to negotiating through close.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
- Bachelors Degree: Business Or Technology Degree Preferred.
- Combination Of Ten Years' Sales And Customer Facing Technical Solutions Experience.
- 7 Years Of Business To Business (B2B) Sales Experience With High Tech Sales.
- 3 Years Of Selling Complex Iot/Machine To Machine (M2M) Services As Lead Salesperson Or Customer Facing Solutions Sales Engineer, Specifically Focused On New Logos Or Pure Prospects.
- 5 Years Experience In Complex Solutions/Applications.
- Technical Sales: Technologically Proficient In Iot Related Industry.
- Cloud Applications: Ecloud Applications,Extensive Knowledge Of The Iot Ecosystem Including, Infrastructure, Systems, Cloud, Edge Compute, Hardware, Modules And Platforms.
- Direct Sales: Demonstrated Success Of Meeting And Exceeded Sales Targets And Sales Leadership.
- Direct Sales: Demonstrated Experience Selling Iot Solutions Into Fortune 500 & 1,000 Accounts.
- Sales Presentations: Solid Presentation Skills.
- Business Acumen: Solid Business Acumen And A Strong Executive Presence.
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services.
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting. Ensure all internal departments have fulfilled responsibilities to bring new customers onboard. Research business information about prospects.
- Contract and sales negotiations.
- We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
- T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated. T-Mobile USA, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in T-Mobile's workplace and employee conduct in violation of this prohibition is subject to employer discipline, including termination.
- 1200 Concord Ave, Concord, CA 94520