This job posting has expired
Product Marketing Manager
Location : Calgary, AB
Headquarters : Calgary, Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
Product Marketing Manager
- We are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join us on our journey to connect energy-intensive assets all over the world. mCloud is one of Canada's fastest growing tech companies and we need a fearless entrepreneur and innovator who thrives in a high-energy environment where there's opportunity around every corner, change is embraced rather than feared, and progress over perfection is the pathway to getting things done.
- As the ideal candidate, you have experience in taking innovative software products and solutions to market. In your role, you will lead the planning, creation, and delivery of product marketing toolkits that will drive interest and promote the growth of AssetCare™, our AI-powered asset management platform, in North America, the UK and European Union, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Greater China. You will be responsible for managing the product marketing for a portfolio of AssetCare solutions, collaborating with team members in product development, business development, and marketing to execute the overall plan. Our ideal candidate is self-directed, driven to “get stuff done”, and energized by working with a global fast-paced team on a mission to create a more efficient future.
- As our Product Marketing Manager, you will be an essential member of our fast-growing team, working closely with fellow team members in seven countries around the world who are changing the way the world's most critical energy infrastructure is managed. Some travel, including international, will be required, so a valid passport is a must.
- Contributing to planning and executing the global marketing calendar, with specific responsibility for product marketing
- Collaborating with Product Development to turn technical products into ready-for-market SAAS solutions including developing product canvases, value propositions and key messages, product playbooks, buyer personas, etc.
- Creating complete suites of collateral for each AssetCare solution, including brochures, slide decks, web content, videos, etc.
- Planning and executing go-to-market strategies and new product launches for AssetCare solutions
- Coordinating with the Product Development and Customer Experience teams to communicate new features to existing customers
- Assisting with delivering training to internal teams when new solutions and features are being rolled out
- Collaborating with Content Marketing team members to craft and implement customer journey maps that engage, educate and entice prospective customers; contributing to the development of associated content pieces as needed
- Ensuring global brand standards and quality are maintained across all marketing deliverables
- Acting as an internal consultant to the organization with respect to visual brand, language, tone, etc. for customer facing communications
- You have exceptional writing and storytelling skills, with a gift for helping customers understand how our solutions will make their lives easier.
- Your martech stack competencies include Adobe Creative Suite, Drupal, Unbounce, CoSchedule, SalesForce, and Pardot.
- You understand how to segment audiences and develop buyer personas that paint a vivid picture of the ideal target customer.
- You have experience taking new products to market as well as managing product marketing throughout the full product lifecycle.
- You understand how to design and deliver compelling and engaging customer journeys using a variety of tactics, including digital, email, content marketing, and social media.
- You have post-secondary education in Marketing or Communications, supplemented by on-going professional development.
- You have a minimum of 5 -7 years' experience as a marketing professional with a specific focus on B2B and software-as-a-service product marketing
- Your background includes industry experience in one or more of smart buildings, renewable energy, and heavy industry (such as oil and gas).
- You thrive in a fast-paced working environment and are energized by new challenges. You know how to figure things out and get stuff done without needing to have your hand held. You work well as part of an integrated team, and are equally effective taking charge of your own accountabilities and delivering results. You are extremely detail oriented, you are known for finding every typo in a document and every out-of-alignment element in a design. You're no shrinking violet! You know how to hold your own when dealing with team members at all levels in the organization, and you also know how to listen to and empathize with views and opinions different from your own, in order to find the most productive way to move forward.
- mCloud is unlocking the untapped potential of energy-intensive assets using IoT, AI, and the cloud. We operate three lines of business, connecting and optimizing assets like HVAC units in commercial buildings, wind turbines in renewable energy, and the control systems at process industry facilities. We're a global company, headquartered in Calgary with a presence across North America, the UK and continental Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and China.
- Today, we connect and manage over 62,000 energy assets through our AssetCare™? platform, helping our customers double asset productivity, reduce their asset energy consumption by up to 25%, and triple the speed at which they are able to respond to the unexpected. mCloud helps eliminate about 80,000 tons in greenhouse gas emissions every year – or the same amount of GHG emitted by 18,000 passenger cars on the road.
- Solving the world's most challenging energy problems is hard work – it takes dedicated, talented, and innovative people working together as one team to make it all happen. We are a team, which means "we" comes before "me." And we are driven to deliver measurable, bottom-line results for our customers everywhere through our technology. We get stuff done and we have fun doing it!
- If you want to be part of an elite team with the ambition to become Canada's next big unicorn tech company, mCloud is the place for you. We are a team that helps one another succeed and thrive – you will get the autonomy, support, and flexibility you need to be successful from every part of our business.
- We are busy! We work really hard. We are a global company, so our hours are not standard. Sometimes you have to be up really early or work really late to meet with people in different time zones, but with that comes flexibility.
- Our expectations are incredibly high. This is not an organization where you can hide or not constantly be driving for results.
- No day is ever the same, and most days, you come in with a list of things to do, and then something happens, and you need to pivot.
- The company has grown via acquisition but has not yet had time to develop our own people and culture programs. So, right now, this job can be very frustrating because simple things aren't always simple (in fact, they rarely are). Finding answers to things sometimes feels like a never-ending treasure hunt. Just when you think you've found the answer, you find out you need to look someplace else just to make sure you've found the correct answer.
- We do not tolerate jerks or people who are only in it for themselves. We are a team, and we are all in the business of helping those around us succeed. We stand for nothing less.