This job posting has expired
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Kista, Stockholm, Sweden
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : DevOps Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- We are now looking for a DevOps Engineer for our Technology & Engineering Unit within the IoT portfolio. You will be part of a team developing products and solutions for selected Industries and partners, shaping the way devices, industries, and consumers interact with each other. Your role will include building, testing, and maintaining the infrastructure and tools to speed up software development and release. You will analyze the technology currently being used and develop plans and processes for improvement and expansion. We prioritize multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation, and knowledge sharing are part of the daily work!
- Part of an autonomous multi-functional team developing, testing, and deploying code
- Act as technical champion in their domain
- Performing continuous analysis and requirement handling with our product owners
- Continuously improving our tools for continuous testing, integration, and deployment
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team
- Represent the development team in discussions with different partners
- Have exposure to Computer Science fundamentals, High-level Design, Low-level Design.
- Intermediate/expert in rest API, Python and Shell Scripting
- Good Command of container technologies like Docker
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Open Shift, and OpenStack
- Knowledge of Public Cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Familiar with popular CI/CD tools
- Good Knowledge of Ansible
- Good Knowledge of Automation Tools like Robot Framework
- Fair understanding of DevOps Process and Practices
- Expertise in Agile ways of Working
- Agile/Service Excellence/any other Software development methodologies
- API Design and working knowledge
- Knowledge/Hands-on in any one of the NoSQL DB
- Knowledge on Containerization such as Docker, K8s
- Education Qualification: B. E / B. Tech / M.E / M.C.A - preferably in a relevant stream
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 3-5 years as DevOps Engineer
- At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
- To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
- Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
- Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Req ID: 652456