This job posting has expired
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Espoo, Finland
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
- As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
- Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
- Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress
- Cloud and Network Services is a leading Nokia business group that offers Network solutions on Core, Business and Enterprise segments, as well as Cloud solutions and Cognitive Services. It is a newly formed business group, that includes most of the former Nokia Software business, Nokia’s enterprise solutions, core network solutions including both voice and packet core, and managed and advanced services from its former Global Services unit. This unit will also act as a delivery channel of certain products from other business groups to enterprise customers. Cloud and Network Services (CNS) will target growth by leveraging the industry transition to cloud-based delivery, network-as-a-service business models, and software-led value creation.
- Enterprise business group is part of CNS/NDAC group addresses mission and business critical networking requirements for asset-intensive industries. We build hyperscale cloud and private networks for our customers, and serve private enterprises in the webscale, transportation, energy, manufacturing and logistics industries as well as public sector governments and cities. Nokia's enterprise portfolio supports our Future X for Industries network architecture combining secure high-performance, ubiquitous access and intelligent IP/optical networks with agile multi-cloud-enabled solutions, analytics-driven digital value platforms and business applications to help drive and support industrial automation.
- Senior Developers for IOT product development. Will be part of core R&D and work in the areas of IoT Applications, Asset Intelligence, Video Analytics, Anomaly Detection, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Cloud/SaaS deployment along with significant artificial intelligence implementation. Work all the way from requirements through the delivery of the product including building prototype for practical problems by leveraging the latest tools.
- Expert level programming knowledge in ReactJS/ AngularJS, websockets, Charts, Map, Data Grids, Nodejs and NPM modules.
- Hands on programming experience in Android development.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
- Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Knowledge of SQL (Oracle/ Maria DB) / NO SQL data bases (Cassandra, Redis etc)
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to deliver high quality products and services that meet business requirements and exceeds. expectations while applying the latest available tools and technology.
- Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and DevOps methodologies and tools chain – e.g. Jenkins, Cucumber, automated unit/functional testing tools.
- Interested in Innovation and ideation. Contribute to development of new products by building quick POCs and converting ideas into real products.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- 3-7 Year experience
- Engineering Degree in CSE/IT/ECE or equivalent
- Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create technology that helps the world act together.