This job posting has expired
Analyst, Applications Support
Location : Atlanta, GA 30346
Headquarters : Bonn, Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Atlanta, GA 30346
Experience & Skills
Full Job Description
- Revenue Assurance Operations is accountable for ensuring revenue is captured for all services rendered. This position is responsible for engaging with our technical and business partners on the monitoring and support of the RA platform. This position works day-to-day support issues ensuring effective and timely resolution. Duties include resolving and tracking user issues: designing, specifying, testing and documenting program modifications and functional enhancements.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicant’s first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
- 1-4 years relevant professional experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in telecom domain is a plus
- Strong understanding of UNIX, SQL or Oracle
- Ability to write shell scripts and SQL queries
- Experience with Early Alert Monitoring system
- Experience supporting enterprise database, reporting, and server software
- Experience in Reporting and dashboard creation (Tableau or Qlikview preferred)
- Testing experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present technical concepts in verbal or written format
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and root cause analysis skills
- Bachelor’s Degree. Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- Operates in an on-call support role focused on maintaining high system availability
- Resolve problems reported by customers by analyzing, simulating and fixing them.
- Maintain and support ongoing data feeds (~200+/day) and manage ETL processes.
- Write data load parsers or scripts as part of new audit development and build ETL processes.
- Managing scheduled audits/recons and support exception in case of an issue by manually rerun locked, lagged or stopped data load or reconciliation jobs
- Track reported problems through tracking system and generate the necessary reports, root cause analysis, etc.
- Interface with customers to resolve customer reported problems/bugs, etc.
- Effective transition of projects from implementation to operational support
- Involve in the support framework development to enhance the support function and utilization of available resources to enhance the value customers get from existing product
- Work closely with the development team to bring the product bugs and change requests into product enrichment propositions
- Ensure latest patches and upgrades applied to application and servers as required
- We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
- T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated. T-Mobile USA, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in T-Mobile's workplace and employee conduct in violation of this prohibition is subject to employer discipline, including termination.