Senior Business Systems Analyst
Location : Winnipeg, MB
Headquarters : Exton, Pennsylvania, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
- To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com . Please use the job title as the subject line for reference.
- AGI is a global food-based infrastructure company publicly traded in Canada. With over 4,200 employees and over 30 global manufacturing brands, AGI is a leading provider of equipment and technology solutions for agricultural commodities including seed, fertilizer, grain and feed systems and an expanding platform for food processing facilities.
- Today, AGI’s product portfolio also includes cutting edge solutions that leverage IoT enabled devices, sensor technology and cloud computing. The AGI SureTrack product is an independent hardware and software platform that brings together data across the farm, in real time, and provides customers with the ability to manage their crop production, manage their overall business, and market their grain based on content and robust traceability. With a customer base that includes Growers, Ag Retail, Grain Buyers and Food Processors, AGI SureTrack is an independent farm operating platform, with supply chain visibility and complete crop management.
- As the Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will examine existing business processes as well as system procedures to support overall business strategies. As you identify opportunities for improvements, you will work closely with the development and business team in creating appropriate solutions.
- Reporting directly to the Director, IT Project & Service Delivery, this role will work with various stakeholders from the point of produce project intakes to creating business cases and high-level designs and leading user acceptance testing process of new solutions and systems.
- Interact with business stakeholders to produce project intakes, business cases and high-level designs
- Work with the project manager to identify tasks and deliverables
- Conduct insightful analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Analyze existing systems and/or business processes to understand both the business environment that the systems support and the technical environment in which they operate
- Lead the business through detailed requirements gathering
- Develop both high-level and detailed process flows data modeling and process mapping
- Develop functional and non-functional specifications for technical teams
- Provide training and mentoring in business analysis best practices and techniques
- Support the development of training and related change management materials
- Lead user acceptance testing process of new solutions and systems
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in related technical field or equivalent mix of training or experience
- 7+ years in IT with a focus on systems design, implementation and integration
- 5+ years in business analyst roles
- Experience in user testing and project management an asset
- Experience in organizational change management methodologies an asset
- Familiarity with CRM, CPQ, ERP and other common business software applications an asset
- Experience with both custom development and COTS implementations an asset
- Experience in the agricultural or manufacturing industry an asset
- Ability to recognize the appropriate level of detail to fit the problem
- Comfortable challenging and validating assumptions to identify underlying business needs
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- Comfortable and confident building relationships and communicating with all levels of organization
- Willing to take ownership of expected results and advocate on behalf of stakeholders
- Actively maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Apply today! Click the Apply Today button above or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume and note the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
- We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue in the interview process will be contacted.
- AGI is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with a disability taking part in the recruitment process and once hire.