NetWitness - Software Engineer 1
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- As one of the most established cybersecurity companies in the world, we at NetWitness are hard at work every day helping our customers and partners better protect their organizations from cyberattacks. Our products and incident response services are used within most large enterprises, governments and militaries for incident response and threat hunting. Our Sales Professionals, Sales Engineers and Professional Services Consultants design and deliver solutions for potential and existing customers to enable better visibility, insight and action to prevent and defend against attacks. NetWitness provides the unique ability to provide one single platform with a unified view across all attack surfaces including Network, Logs/SIEM, Endpoint and IoT combined with our AI-based User and Entity Behavioral Analysis (UEBA) and Security, Orchestration, Automation & Response (SOAR) capabilities.
- We are seeking a passionate, self-motivated Software Engineer with proven hands-on experience designing and implementing complex enterprise applications and excellent debugging skills.
- You will be joining a top-notch, highly motivated team of developers who thrive on collaboration, open communication, tackling complex defects, and making an impact.
- 0-2 yrs of industry experience .
- Must be a quick learner and should keep pace with technologies
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Troubleshooting - good Debugging skills (especially Production)
- Good Communication Skills (Oral & Written)
- Education: MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
- RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
- If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.