This job posting has expired
Cloud Software Architect
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
- Architects, designs, and develops cloud and edge software products including system software, protocols, algorithms, and applications, as well as software validation. Designs optimal end-to-end software solutions for cloud native, enterprise, edge, IoT, telco cloud, service mesh, networking, microservices, and/or distributed computing. Identifies and helps optimize software and influences hardware features based on workload characterization. Engages with major customers to understand use cases, leads and implements advanced Proof of Concept (PoC) projects and interacts with technologists and product managers across Intel towards prioritization and development. Makes high-level design choices focused on manageability, simplicity, availability, and security for the systems and software.
- Minimum qualifications: - Hands on architect with systems software and cloud technologies expertise with at least 5 years of industry experience. - Strong competence in cloud-native technologies including Kubernetes, microservices, Service Mesh as well as in Operating Systems and Networking - Proficient in programming using languages such as C, C++, Python etc. - Collaborative with good interpersonal communication - Bachelors in Engineering with emphasis on Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar concentrations Preferred qualifications: - Directly working experience with telco or enterprise customers on cloud-native technologies - Experience leading projects in telco or enterprise use cases - Experience building end-end telemetry solutions using open-source components such as Kafka, Prometheus, Grafana etc. - Masters or higher degree in sciences or engineering
- The Network & Edge Group brings together our network connectivity and edge into a business unit chartered to drive technology end to end product leadership. It's leadership Ethernet, Switch, IPU, Photonics, Network and Edge portfolio is comprised of leadership products critically important to our customers.
- This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
- Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.