RFIC Design Engineer
Location : San Diego, CA 92123
Headquarters : United States"
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- We are a rapidly growing leader with a global presence, working on the most cutting-edge iOT, WiFi & 5G technology on the market! Sick of being another cog in the wheel? Keep reading!
- We have a vibrant, positive startup environment where you'll be exposed to the latest tech with tons of room for growth. You will have the chance to shine as a top Sr. contributor and rise the ranks as we continue to scale out our products with some of the best-known consumer partners in the biz. As a RF IC design engineer you will have an opportunity to instantly make a huge impact on our current and upcoming products. We're talking 5G (upcoming 6G!), iOT & 11AX tech!!! There may not be a better available opportunity right now for an RFIC Design Engineer to take the next step in your career, make a huge impact on product and eventually cash out when we exit!
- RF IC design with an emphasis on Charge Pumps, ADPLLs, Fractional/Integer, Ring Oscilattor, DCO/VCO, PLL & other related design
- Involved in product design, IC layout, Simulation, Schematic Capture, PCB & Package analysis
- Design verification including functional & performance debug & measurement
- Working side-by-side with test & characterization engineers, ATE & Test Engineers & product support and manufacturing time to successfully build our products
- BSEE (min) MSEE or PhD preferred with 3+ years RF IC design experience
- PLL, Analog, Digital & related IC Design experience
- Modern CMOS design & device operation needed
- Should have expertise in the following: PLL Circuitry & systems, Analog & Digital Integrated circuitry, VCOs/DCOs, fractional/integer, Charge Pumps, PFDs, ADPLLs, Ring Oscillators
- IC verification & layout experience
- Knowledge of 802.11 specs, hands on experience with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, BlueTooth, 4G / 5G, or LTE or other wireless communications experience is a big plus
- Strong communications skills & desire to get in front of customers from time-to-time
- Start up mentality
- Top total compensation opportunity, benefits (health, dental, 401k, PTO)
- Equity in a company with a ton of liquidity potential
- Opportunity to get out of a big company
- into a growing company with global traction where you will make a huge impact on our product and customers. Why stay put and be a cog in the wheel??
- So, if you are an RF IC design engineer with hands on PLL, DCOs/VCOs, ADPLL, Charge Pump or related RFIC design experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.