Senior Engineer Test
Location : Austin, TX
Headquarters : Neubiberg, Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Senior Level
- Manage Automated Test Equipment programs and hardware, including sustaining work and device/wafer level test for SoC products
- Develop, debug, characterize test programs for digital/Mixed-signal blocks. Requires ability to read specifications and apply them to C++ and/or Java based test code (DOE & SPC)and has a solid understanding of process/design/test integration
- Resolve customer application problems
- Create yield, quality and TTR improvements to production test programs allowing significant manufacturing improvements in existing products
- Provide test engineering expertise and troubleshooting support
- Drive device and package qualification for sustaining product development, fab, assembly, and production transfer
- Participate in customer return debug, yield and Test time improvement, work closely with product and design engineers to release product to full production
- Manage customer returns and RMA process and drive timely closure
- Able to run cross-functional meetings with project team members across sites
- Willing to be a Team lead over time
- At least 3-5 years of experience in AT E test solution development- semi conductor field
- BS/MS Electronic/Electrical engineering , Computer science, Process Engineering
- Experience in digital and analog product test development
- Experience in VBT, C++, JAVA, and Python
- JMP- data analysis tools
- Experience SoC tes t development
- Digital/Mixed-Signal test development
- Knowledge of uFlex, SmartScale and Magnum testers
- Knowledge of SmartScale and Magnum testers preferred
- The Connected Secure Systems (CSS) segment offers comprehensive systems for a secure, networked world with a portfolio built around reliable, trendsetting microcontrollers as well as wireless connectivity and security solutions. Over the past decades, CSS has developed microcontroller, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and combined connectivity solutions (known as connectivity combos) and hardware-based security technologies.
- The products are used in a broad range of applications: from consumer electronics, IoT and home appliances to IT equipment, cloud security and networked cars all the way to credit and debit cards, electronic passports and IDs. With its leading technologies in the areas of computing, connectivity and security, CSS makes a decisive contribution to protecting today’s and tomorrow’s networked systems.
- Click here for more information about working at CSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #CSSDreamJobs.
- We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact the Talent Network by phone at (408) 503-2194.
- Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
- In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
- Infineon is requiring all new U.S. employees and contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Full vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.
- Infineon Technologies takes data privacy and identity theft very seriously. As such, we do not request personally-identifiable information (PII) from applicants over the internet or electronically. Please kindly refrain from disclosing your PII electronically during the application process or to unauthorized websites that may purport to be Infineon or any of our affiliates.