Customer Support Specialist
Location : Toronto, ON (or) REMOTE
Headquarters : Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Customer Support Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam.
- Are you passionate about solving problems, learning something new every day, connecting with and helping customers? If so, we’d love to hear from you! We’re looking for a curious, solution-oriented, empathetic individual to join our Support Team. Reporting to the Manager of Support, our Support Specialists take ownership of troubleshooting and resolving reported issues in a timely fashion, providing best in class customer service and creating a customer for life. Our customers always know we have their back!
- This support role will cover core working hours of 9 am - 5 PM EST.
- Support: Provide personalized and relevant assistance to all Loopio users (both customers and internally) by responding to support tickets (Zendesk) and phone inquiries
- Reproduce issues, review logs and internal resources as needed to debug issues
- Deliver viable workarounds and solutions to help customers meet deadlines
- Provide both quick and high-quality support to our customers, via email and phone
- Communicate complex information to customers in a simple and easy to understand format
- Empower: Create and maintain help center resources to aid customers in self-service
- Document internal learnings assisting other support team members in solving tickets
- Participate in internal training sessions to teach your teammates new skills
- Partner: With the wider Customer Experience team delivering value and contributing to customer retention
- With Engineering as the main support escalation point, bringing the voice of the user to prioritize software defects
- With Product and Design by sharing customer product feedback and discussing feature requests
- Learn: Continuously learn about new features and product improvements, maintaining SME knowledge
- Participate in team huddles to share new product learnings
- Spot trends and proactively identify areas for team/process/product improvements
- Strong desire and passion for helping and supporting others, “Got Your Back” is our team mantra
- Curious with great detective skills - problem solving really gets you excited!
- Tech savvy, a strong understanding and a thirst to learn new technologies and tools
- 1 year experience in a customer facing role at a SaaS software company (nice to have)
- Previous exposure with support tools (ex. Zendesk, Jira) are nice to have in this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills, calendar management and prioritization are areas you're comfortable in!
- Ability to multitask and context switch with ease
- Loopio is a remote-first workplace because we recognize the advantages of working flexibly. We have two Hub Regions, which means that employees live and work within a 300 KM radius of Toronto (within Ontario) or Vancouver (within British Columbia) and work within regular business hours in their timezone.
- Loopio’s office headquarters are located in Toronto’s vibrant Kensington Market. Ontario Loopers have the option to work in the office (when it’s safe to do so) or from home, whatever works best for you! Loopio does not have a Vancouver office space and BC Loopers will work remotely from home.
- You’ll collaborate with your teams virtually (we’re just a Zoom call away!) and have established core sync hours and focus time during the workday to enable us to work smarter together.
- Your manager supports your development by providing ongoing feedback and regular 1-on-1s.
- You have tons of autonomy and responsibility: this role provides an opportunity to try new things and push creative boundaries.
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (every Looper receives a professional mastery allowance each year).
- You’ll be set up to work remotely with a MacBook laptop, a monthly phone and internet allowance, and a work-from-home budget to help get your home office all set up!
- Join us in quarterly company celebrations and company-wide annual retreat (it’s virtual until we can meet in person again) to celebrate the big wins and milestones as #oneteam!
- You’ll be joining a culture that has thoughtfully built out opportunities for connections in a remote first environment.
- We have Employee Resource Groups, House Teams (curious? ask us about it!), virtual yoga, cooking classes and many more moments for us to have fun and learn together!
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning workplace and one of Canada’s fastest growing companies with ample opportunity to make a big impact here!
- Loopio is an equal opportunity employer that is deeply committed to building equitable workplaces that are diverse and inclusive. We actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds to consider us as a future employer. Please contact Yeniffer, Senior Manager of Talent Experience (email@example.com) should you require accommodations at any point during our virtual interview process.