Sr. Firmware Engineer – Industrial IoT
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Firmware Engineer
Experience : Senior Level
- We are looking for an experienced Sr. Firmware Engineerto join our engineering team. You will be responsible for firmware development with domain expertise in design and implementation of Bluetooth/Bluetooth Low Energybased infield devices. The design and development involvehighly optimized solutions to interface sensors and edge controller field data acquisition. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the product development. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.You will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant and recent experience with all the skills listed below.
- Design and implement the BLE system and devices.
- Design and develop power-optimized, Bluetooth-related firmware.
- Debug, test and optimize all firmware.
- Work closely with the team to deliver impactful scientific research and further R&D efforts at Nisent.
- Analyze performance of firmware and take action to correct deficiencies.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing firmware
- Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- C programming skills and extensive embedded development experience.
- Application framework based on using BT/BLE.
- C, FreeRTOS and microcontroller-basedfirmware development.
- Power and solution optimization in firmware development.
- Multicore ultra-low power SOC ARM Cortex Mx series Architecture.
- Debugging embedded application boards and structured debugging using hardware debuggers (Segger J-Link).
- Design of application framework and applications interaction involving multiple profiles with complex use case scenarios.
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in experimental data interpretation, modeling, hypothesis testing, and data quality analyses.
- BE/BTech/MCA/MSc/MTech in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized institution / university.
- Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- ₹500,000.00 - ₹1,100,000.00 per year
- 3 years (Preferred)
Apply for this job