Senior/Lead Firmware Verification Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka (or) REMOTE
Headquarters : Santa Clara, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Firmware Engineer
Experience : Senior Level
- Develops preSilicon functional validation tests to verify system will meet design requirements. Creates test plans for RTL validation, defining and running system simulation models, and finding and implementing corrective measures for failing RTL tests. Analyzes and uses results to modify testing.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering with 3-12years of relevant industry in pre-Si Validation domaino Prior Experience in Pre-Si IP verification is mandatory and an exposure to Power Management/Security/Boot verification is a plus o Proficient in Perl/Ruby/Assembly programming/C/C++ and in a microcontroller environment (Tensilica/ARC/ARM Cortex M or similar).o Knowledge of one or more power management features and functionality, including: power states/flows, power consumption, power delivery, reset sequence, OS power management, device power management and stability between power management subsystem/domains and other subsystems in the System settingo SW/HW Validation Experiences: unit / functional/ integration / exploratory o Debugging techniques local/remote, including profilers, debuggers, and system monitoring hardware desired.o Problem Solving mindset with an ability to grasp quickly and work independently.o Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The Internet of Things Group (IOTG) consists of ~4700 dedicated employees across 25 locations across the world. IOTG drives significant growth in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, capitalizing on the inflection and creation of edge computing, leveraging smart, connected devices and artificial intelligence (AI) to enable partners to transform their businesses. IOTG's vision is to lead the industry and enterprises to enhance the way we live and work by making it easier to create exciting, new IoT/edge solutions. IOTG's strategy includes creating unique differentiated silicon to consolidate workloads at the Edge, investing in video and AI inference as the killer app for the Edge, creating new developer tools and ecosystems, and establishing a dedicated vertical consultative sales team to add value to our partners across many verticals.
- India, Hyderabad
- This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
- Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.