Location : Athens, TX
Headquarters : Rueil-Malmaison, France
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
- Supports project launch, process tooling, fixture, and equipment design, purchase, and maintenance, line architecture, and material flow implementations.
- Defines the internal flow architecture based on the principles of the Schneider Production System including global architecture for warehousing.
- Works with other engineers, designers, maintenance technicians, and hourly line associates to effectively solve issues, implement solutions, and support IDEA/continuous/Safety/Quality improvement implementation ALL UNDER the Schneider Production System (Schneider Electric’s Lean manufacturing operations model) principles.
- Bachelor of Science, preferably within Engineering based discipline (Industrial, Mechanical) but will consider Supply Chain or other related fields based on experience.
- Prior experience in Value Stream analysis; Lean concepts (ie. 5S, Line architecture / 2 bin design, material providing and handling / route design, work instructions, etc.)
- Experience developing and implementing automated solutions (AGV, ASRS, etc).
What's in it for me?
- You will be responsible for leading the continuous improvement efforts for the DC using the Schneider Performance System while driving innovation and creative problem solving.
- DC Director
- Let us learn about you! Apply today.
- Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
- €25.7bn global revenue
- 137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
- 45% of revenue from IoT
- 5% of revenue devoted for R&D
- You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
- It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.