Sr Architect, Technical
Location : Bellevue, WA 98006
Headquarters : Bonn, Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Senior Level
- T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
- Principal Architect, Technical
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM faculties, required
- 9 plus years of experience in systems/ software/ enterprise architecture
- Experience in delivering mobile apps with cloud API’s, preferred
- Experience working with hardware-based products (IoT), preferred
- Familiarity with big data, streaming analytics is a plus
- Past full stack web development is a plus
- Experience is enterprise system design, integration and governance.
- Proficiency in Java or C# or Similar object-oriented language
- Expertise in developing scalable API’s while considering security (authentication and authorization) and privacy best practices
- Experience in hosting cloud applications in AWS or Azure platforms
- Experience with containers (Docker) and orchestration frameworks (Kubernetes, Marathon, Swarm)
- Experience with geo location data
- Automated testing of code, build pipelines and delivery
- Experience in Document Database (CosmosDB/ MongoDB/ Cassandra), proficiency in SQL
- Understanding of internet protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP and networking and security standards
- Production support and reliability engineering, monitoring and alerts
- Software systems design, design patterns, OOPS concept
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicant’s first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
- T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
- If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
- T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
- Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.