Solution Architect - Cloud Presales
Location : Kolkata, West Bengal
Headquarters : Sweden
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
- Within SDU Multidomain Solutioning, we are looking for a Cloud Solution Architect with Presales experience.
- In this role you will be responsible for technical and non-technical presales activities, analyzing, crafting, developing, and delivering commercially viable end-to-end Ericsson Cloud products technical solution for the customers.
- In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed Presales offering, solutions and proposals.
- As a Presales Solution Architect, you will build and ensure internal and external customer value and happiness by:
- Scope, define and craft solution offerings, driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements, and participate in risk analysis
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Drive and lead each Bids single handed end to end, collaborate with various Bid office, Customer Units, Modernization teams.
- Support Lab deployment, Team training and Point of contact!
- Collaborate with the product management, Technical Sales Support and Solution areas Groups.
- Maintain knowledge of the Various Ericsson Cloud products, releases, and solution offerings
- Overall demonstrated ability in Telecommunication Protocols and Products across Core and Cloud technologies and ecosystems including associated technologies such as NFV/SDN, cloud infrastructure, Edge Computing, Private Networks and Public safety including implementation, maintenance and integration
- 3+ years as Cloud Solution Architect, 2+ experience in Presales
- Hands on delivery experience on Ericsson or other vendor products
- Should be very familiar with industry standards such as ETSI, 3GPP, Open stack, VMWare, Ericsson cloud, Any private or Public cloud
- Familiarity and solid grasp of CICD/DevOps, and Cloud Security is to be considered as Add Ons.
- Experience in putting together Technical services proposals
- Understanding of Tools & Resources including Salesforce, Verdi, Premium, WBS/CAST, shall be an advantage
- Excellent Consulting and presentation skills
- Team player, Self-Motivated and Positive Attitude is Must
- At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
- Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
- Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
- Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org