System Software Development Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Santa Clara, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Intel IOTG ISD Systems Engineering and Architecture (ISEA) team is looking for an energetic and passionate software developer for Industrial Insights SW Platform. As a member of the ISEA team you will provide industry thought leadership and technical expertise in the area of Industrial IoT, Energy vertical and Edge Computing Platforms.
- In this role, you will work closely with Customers and Product teams to elicit product requirements, build product prototypes, Design and develop Platform/Product software solutions running best on Intel Silicon Platforms (Xeon, Core and Atom) with AI HW accelerators setups for Energy and other IIOT verticals.
- Additionally, you will collaborate with our global engineering teams, participate/contribute to standardization bodies and deliver customer-facing POC/demos. The aspirant would get ample exposure to work with various IOT/Energy data mgmt. solutions, Microservices architecture and developing Infrastructure, Middleware and Application software for Edge platforms.
- Bachelors/Masters in a Computer Science, Electronics or equivalent discipline. - Min 6+ years of direct industry experience in software architecture, design and development. - Expertise in C/C++, Python, Java Frameworks and GoLang - An excellent understanding of software engineering principles and application architecture and design - Experience with containers, RESTful Microservices and Orchestration using technologies like Docker and Kubernetes with Helmcharts for workload deployment - Hands on experience on Virtualization, discovery, orchestration and manageability services. - Exposure to AI and Vision analytics based on OpenCV, Tensor flow, Caffe etc - Understanding of Message buses like MQTT, OPC-UA, ZeroMQ, DDS etc. is an added advantage. - Proven experience working closely with 3rd party vendors and system integrators for product development, integration and delivery - Good understanding of E2E security architecture and secure development, tools and best practices. - Proven track record of successful delivery of projects - A self-starter with the ability to assume leadership roles. - Strong communication skills and the ability to work across multiple geographies.
- The Internet of Things Group (IOTG) consists of ~4700 dedicated employees across 25 locations across the world. IOTG drives significant growth in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, capitalizing on the inflection and creation of edge computing, leveraging smart, connected devices and artificial intelligence (AI) to enable partners to transform their businesses. IOTG's vision is to lead the industry and enterprises to enhance the way we live and work by making it easier to create exciting, new IoT/edge solutions. IOTG's strategy includes creating unique differentiated silicon to consolidate workloads at the Edge, investing in video and AI inference as the killer app for the Edge, creating new developer tools and ecosystems, and establishing a dedicated vertical consultative sales team to add value to our partners across many verticals.
- This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
- Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.