Service Delivery_Packet Core_Integration Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Sweden
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- This role will provide in-depth, expert level support and advise the Regional EP / Proposal team in (BDGS SD PACO) domain. Has to work closely with regional counterparts in customer Solution Designing, High Level Design/ Low Level Design based on the requirements and Installation, Integration, configuration of SGSN-MME/EPG/DSC/SAPC/WMG.
- This role is also expected to initiate and participate in knowledge-sharing activities, as well as coaching and mentoring others in team to build their competence.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply
- Should be able to work on preparation/updating of HLD / DLD for the Packet Core Network as per the Customer requirements.
- Should be able to perform integration and upgrade of the Packet Core Nodes.
- Bangalore / Gurgaon / Noida / Kolkata/ Pune / Chennai
- 1 to 15 yrs
- Solution, Design and integration of Packet Core Nodes which should primarily include – SGSN/MME, GGSN/EPG, PCRF / SAPC, ePDG / WMG, 5g NSA/SA
- Should have end to end understanding of Packet Core Solutions. Solid grasp of mobile network and LTE & 5G specifications on Radio Access Network aspects.
- Should have deep knowledge of 4G and 5G call flows, and overall understanding of new technologies in the Telecom space including VoLTE, VoWiFi, IoT etc.
- Should have knowledge RHOSP / CEE /Docker/Containers/Kubernetes over BSP / Dell / HP / HDS and orchestrators such as ATLAS, ECM etc.
- Should understand onboarding, integration of EPC on the Cloud environment.
- Supervise customer deployments and proactively, detect and report problems. Address customer support questions and respond with solutions in a timely manner and meeting SLA’s.
- Ericsson Packet Core (CEE, EPC & UDM) Portfolio Knowledge & Design skills. Sound understanding of solving tools like Wireshark.
- Ability to accept and deliver assistance to meet deadlines, self-directed, organized, capable of multi-tasking and willing to shift priorities to meet business.
- Should have exposure on configuration, provisioning, supervising and troubleshooting.
- Adheres to standard methodologies in performing health checks, preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance including evaluation/implementation Software Lifecycle Management.
- Recommends process improvement and procedures to explore simplification and automation to improve Network operational performance and efficiencies.
- A solid grasp of end-user applications, & the associated impact on network performance, network implementation architectures and dimensioning.
- Demonstrable ability to collaborate with multi-functional teams of business, IT and other key partners. Strategic approach with an analytical, structured and result oriented approach.
- Should be willing to travel as per the business requirements.
- At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
- Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
- Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
- Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability please reach out to email@example.com