Application Developer: Oracle Cloud Middleware
Location : Kolkata, West Bengal
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your day in the role will include...
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements spanning across integration, extensions and reporting tracks
- Supporting testing activities (System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, etc.) in collaboration with functional teams and client business users
- Supporting Oracle PaaS/Fusion Middleware production issues with end to end tracking in service management tool
- Contributing to asset creation and harvesting reusable assets for predictable, on-time and quality delivery
- Minimum 3 End-2-End implementations using some or most of the following Oracle Clouds – Integration Cloud, Database Cloud, SOA Cloud, Visual Builder Cloud, Process Cloud, Mobile Hub, Visual Builder Studio, BI (Business Intelligence)
- Proven working experience with Fusion Middleware technologies such as BPEL (Business Process Execution Language), OSB (Oracle Service Bus), BPM (Business Process Management), ADF(Application Development Framework) as well as Java and Web Services.
- Understanding of parallel PaaS solutions such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Overall industry experience of 12+ years
- Minimum of 6+ years of Experience in Oracle Applications and 4+ years in Oracle Cloud in the Technical Domain.
- 3 End to End Implementations in Oracle Cloud as Technical Consultant in a Lead or Architect capacity.
- Should have exposure integrating Oracle SaaS/on-prem applications with other cloud/legacy/third party applications using a variety of Oracle integration technologies (OIC, SOACS, SOA, OSB, ODI, etc.)
- Should have exposure extending Oracle SaaS/on-prem applications using a variety of Oracle technologies (VBCS, JET, APEX, ADF, etc.)
- Strong knowledge in Fusion Middleware 11g and 12c
- Good understanding of DevSecOps, cloud native development principles, etc.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in installation, configuration and maintenance of PaaS/ Fusion Middleware components
- Exposure to IoT, Blockchain, AI, RPA and Infrastructure automation tools (Ansible, Terraform etc.)
- IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
- Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
- Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
- IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
- Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
- At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
- When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
- For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
- IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.