Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Headquarters : Sweden
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Ericsson is driving 5G standardization and was the largest contributor to the standardization body in 3GPP during 2018. Ericsson is committed to rapidly applying these standards to our technology development. Ericsson is a technology leader in 5G. Pioneering customers select us as their 5G partner and we are first with commercial live networks in four continents. This includes multiple operators in both the US and South Korea, as well as in Switzerland, Australia and UAE. We have publicly announced commercial 5G deals with more than 20 named operator customers. In India, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for India’s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers.
- We are now looking for a Support Engineer that will provide technical service and support to our customers. In this role, you will resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks. You will configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
- The Support Engineer typically interacts with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers and other groups within the Service Delivery organization. You may also interact with groups in sales, R&D, 3rd party suppliers and local authorities.
- As there are no distinct borders between the areas, you will need to be flexible and master more than one area. You are encouraged to travel internationally and work in different cultural environments. The technical development is rapid, and you are responsible for continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date.
- Working as a support engineer will require a broad knowledge within telecom and Datacom, covering both hardware, software and network knowledge. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson. The role more than often requires you to take on big responsibility and it is important that you can work independently.
- Handle customer issues and provide dedicated support
- Handle Software Update Management (SUM)
- Mentor Remote Service Gateway (RSG)
- Should have exp. in GIT or a Certification
- Exp. – 1-3 Years
- In-depth knowledge of at least one backend programming language and framework.
- Capable of leading a hosting environment along with the database administration.
- Should be capable of scaling applications to handle the load changes.
- Should have hands on exp of UX design / front-end dev - BI skills (db/sql, PowerBI, Tableau) System admin (Windows VM), scripting (python), DB admin (postgresql)
- “We are proud to announce at Ericsson India has been named #14 in the country and we have been officially Certified™ in 2021. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.”
- Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
- Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
- We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.