Senior Data Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Singapore
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
- Tricog is a healthcare tech product-based company in Bangalore. We are striving to revolutionize healthcare by providing predictive virtual diagnostic solutions for cardiovascular diseases using Artificial Intelligence. As a Senior data engineer, you need to dive deep into the data and provide solutions by creating and maintaining data pipelines, data lakes, and data warehouses. You will be working in a collaborative environment with amazing software & hardware engineers, data scientists, global business teams, and doctors. Tricog is filled with passion, values, and culture. We are more focused on providing the space for employees to learn and grow in the organization.
- The work you do has a direct impact on millions of lives worldwide as our products/services save thousands of lives every day.
- Improve the current data architecture or build a new system emphasizing data security, data quality and timeliness, scalability, and extensibility.
- Write, deploy and maintain a data pipeline ( ELT/ETL ) to build and integrate data systems.
- Responsible for deploying secure and well-tested pipelines that meet privacy and compliance requirements.
- Handle data transformations to cleanse irregular and unstructured data before that data has moved to the target systems
- Investigate data discrepancies between multiple systems
- Support ad hoc, regular, and scheduled data requirements from stakeholders.
- Have a long-term view of data system design architecture and use cases of data products supporting analytics, big data, and AI.
- Compare and evaluate solution alternatives across both technical and business parameters which support the defined cost and service requirements.
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders and understand the data requirements of the business.
- Mentor and guide the team on tools, technology, and data engineering design patterns.
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Very Proficient in Python programming language, Pandas, Numpy, etc
- Good experience in Database programming and optimization using multiple flavors of relational and non-relational data with various source data types.
- Deep knowledge of data modeling, data transformation (DBT), building data warehouses
- (preferably BigQuery), and data lake platforms on a popular open-source or cloud computing platform.
- Experienced in problems and solutions around the distributed system, storage, transactions, query processing
- Basic knowledge of cloud environments including Kubernetes, Docker, and DevOps
- Experience in data visualization and dashboarding tools like Google Data Studio/ PowerBI
- Candidates with past experience working in the healthcare domain or medical data are preferable
- Up to ₹1,500,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- 3 years (Required)