Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- At UEI you will be part of a world class team that is working to innovate and revolutionize the meaning of ‘wireless control’. Whether it’s via chips, software licenses or turnkey products, we are continuing to reinvent how consumers interact with devices and services in their home.
- Each day we make the connected home, smarter, easier to connect and use, and way more sustainable. We delight our Fortune 100 customers such as Comcast, Apple, Samsung, Google, Vivint and Daikin with ground breaking wireless technology solutions such as advanced, voice-enabled remote controls, cloud control solutions, extreme low power Bluetooth silicon with energy harvesting capabilities, smart thermostats and sensors and many other IoT solutions.
- Analyzes and interprets software requirements to design software solutions, creates system specifications, use cases, test-suites and release documentation
- Reverse Engineering of devices to understand the requirements.
- Hands-on on testing and debugging and delivering the product release on time with good quality.
- Adhering to established development process and methodology to ensure a quality solution is produced.
- M.E/M.Tech/MS in CS or EC with above 70% aggregate, passing year 2020 or later.
- 0-2 years experience
- Good Knowledge of programming in C , C++, Python
- Good knowledge of IOT desirable
- Solid understanding of software fundamentals
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Universal Electronics Inc. (NASDAQ: UEIC) is the worldwide leader in universal control and sensing technologies for the smart home. Its broad portfolio of patents includes QuickSet® software that utilizes the world’s most complete knowledge graph to detect and interact with thousands of entertainment and smart home devices. The company designs, develops, and manufactures innovative products that are used by the world’s leading brands in the audio, video, subscription broadcasting, connected home, home energy management, and mobile device markets. UEI’s many first-to-market innovations have helped transform the home entertainment control, home security, and home energy management and sensing industries.
- Universal Electronics Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse workforce and we believe having diverse teams that everyone brings their whole self to work everyday is key to all of our success. We welcome all people of different experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and abilities.