SCNO Smart Technologies - IoT Architect
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : London
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
- Supply Chain & Network Operations- Software Engineering
- AWS Architect (Specialist Senior or Senior Consultant role)
- Work with development teams, product managers and UX designers in an agile environment
- Good understanding of client-side and server-side architecture
- Build front-end applications as per the design specifications and user stories
- Work with databases, write backend services and REST APIs
- Experience working with IOT devices is nice to have.
- Understanding of software testing and able to write unit tests, integration, UAT
- Write technical documentation
- Experience working in distributed and remote environments with stakeholders of all levels
- Experience range between 8 – 12 years
- Programming languages – Python, NodeJS, HTML/CSS, JS – any framework, jQuery.
- Database – Experience working with SQL and No-SQL database. This project would be using Amazon Aurora and DynamoDB. Having experience with these would be helpful.
- Experience building and deploying projects on any one of tech stacks – LAMP, MEAN, Django.
- Experience using AWS cloud platform and services such as: Amazon Aurora, DynamoDB, Lambda, Glue, Cloudwatch, AWS IoT Core, IoT Greengrass, Athena, and QuickSight.
- Any experience with object detection and tracking alogithms (using: TensorFlow, PyTorch or similar Deep learning frameworks) would be great, but it’s not required. The candidate would be expected to quickly ramp up on these framework for the project.
- Experience using Jira, Git, Jenkins, Docker
- Ability and willingness to travel as and when needed
- Nice to Have: High-level Knowledge of mobile applications such as Android, iOS native applications, hybrid applications
- Willingness to learn new things and teach others what you know
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
- Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
- We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
- Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
- You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.