Sr. Cyber Security BSA
Location : Brampton, ON
Headquarters : Toronto, Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Security/Audit/Risk Engineer
Experience : Senior Level
- Our Digital & Technology team wakes up every day with one goal in mind – to connect Canadians to the people and things that matter most. Collectively, we’re proud to support 30 million Canadians each month.
- We manage a robust portfolio that champions the leading edge of technology and media. We drive projects that expand connectivity to underserved communities from coast-to-coast-to-coast; build and enhance our fixed broadband network to provide high-speed Internet, TV and Smart Home Monitoring; and support our world class wireless network, offering our customers Canada’s largest and most reliable 5G network. As the Digital & Technology team, we are building our tomorrow, today.
- Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada, Let’s make your possible.
- Do you enjoy working on high-scale, complex, and high visibility projects and programs? If yes, consider the following opportunity:
- Rogers Information Cyber Security Unit is looking for a Sr Business Systems Analyst to work directly with the Security team and other key stakeholders to analyze, visualize and document business processes in security, support the work to improve the business processes, and also to prepare project cost financials. If you enjoy analysis, visualization, and you are proficient in Excel, JIRA and process flow mapping tools, we are looking for you.
- Document internal business user and functional specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, and task and workflow analysis in moderate to highly complex environments.
- Prepare documentation on expected benefits, use cases, current/proposed process, workflows, data flows, process re-engineering studies, functional specifications, risk integration, end-user adoption plans/ guides and organization structures.
- Interact with the users of the functional applications to understand their needs and to anticipate ways in which technological solutions can enhance the business processes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, such as Legal/Regulatory, Network Engineering, IT, Product teams
- Provide excellent cross-organizational communications and subject matter expertise.
- Review the technical design, development and implementation plan and vendor statement of work for assigned projects.
- Represent project stakeholders throughout project delivery.
- Conduct project review sessions, obtain sign offs, and coordinate acceptance tests to ensure timely delivery of requirements.
- Gather key risk indicators signalling trends.
- Provide implementation support and assist with post implementation support
- Translate large amounts of data into meaningful reports including aggregated consumption data
- The ability to create, maintain and support complex reporting and analytic solutions using a suite of products such as as Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA, Power BI, and other Power apps.
- Project cost data analysis, visualization, developing data models for project costs using Power BI, Excel and JIRA.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- 5 years of business systems analyst experience.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, JIRA.
- Experience in delivering quality solutions under pressure of tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills to assess contractual terms, to evaluate and communicate impact and recommend alternatives.
- Ability to work as part of a team and work under own initiative.
- Consistently demonstrate professionalism and discretion with sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.
- Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Shift: No Selection
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: No Selection
Posting Category/Function: Technology & Information Technology
Requisition ID: 268160
- At Rogers Digital, our team doesn’t shy away from big ideas – we bring them to life. We work tirelessly to deliver the best user experiences (period) and build amazing self-serve experiences that our customers want to use. We are customer-obsessed agents of change and are committed to innovation and creating effortless experiences for customers and frontline employees. We use cutting-edge tools and technologies to solve critical and complex problems with award-winning solutions. Our work impacts millions of customers everyday. At Rogers Digital, we’re looking for people who embrace change, take risks, and push boundaries. Learn more about our team and our work @ https://digital.rogers.com/
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment